Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Why Men Aren't Allowed to Vote

Throughout the NFL season, Fox Sports has been running a contest to discover who is the NFL's Sexiest Man. Players were placed into brackets and people went to foxsports.com to vote on the winners. I've been pretty interested to see who would win this site (since I figured more men would be on the site than women) and just as I suspected, men should not be allowed anywhere near voting like this. Right now the winner of the contest is being decided between two players: Brett Favre and Neil Rackers, the kicker for the Arizona Cardinals....WTF?!?!?

You mean to tell me of all the fine men in the NFL, all we could come up with is Brett Favre and the kicker for the Cardinals?!?!?! First of all I love Brett Favre and all but he's not sexy...sorry. Then upon closer look at the whole bracket I can't believe some of the people that were beat out in this competition. For instance, Brett Favre beat out Tiki Barber and Jason Taylor! Other people that were beat out include Ronde Barber, Dwight Freeny and even Tom Brady. Dude I'm not drooling over Tom Brady, but he got beat out by this random kicker from Arizona! Men please don't vote for things like this ever again or if you must please consult your girlfriend, sister or some other intelligent woman before voting so that we can avoid disasters like this in the future. I think I'm gonna create my own poll...

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

Girl you are crazy as h-e-l-l Brett Favre's picture is beside the word SEXY in the dictionary ;) My other online pseudonym is BrettsLoveSlave .. a girl can dream!