Monday, January 09, 2006

Celebreality

Over the past year or so I've started watching Vh1 a lot more, not for the music really but more for the hilarious shows that these people have come up with. Although I'm extremely disgusted by all the shows that have included Flavor Flav making out with anybody (it's nasty) I do have to so that my favorite show is Celebrity Fit Club. Maybe it's because I enjoy watching fat celebrities struggling with their weight in the same fashion that I do...who knows. What I do know is that it actually helps me feel like getting up and excerising. It also makes me wish I had enough money to hire a personal chef to make all of my meals for me...le sigh.

But I digress. I wish that they sold the episodes of the show on DVD like every other TV show that has been on air in the past 3 years. But alas all they sell are workout DVDs and books with their diets in them. I'd love to buy one but I don't really feel like reading a big 'ol book about losing weight, just tell me how to do it. OK I'm being lazy on that one, I guess I'll just start by taking the stairs instead of the elevator. But now that a new season of Celebrity Fit Club has started, at least I have a couple of months to watch new episodes and watch fat celebrities melt the fat away....YAY!

No comments: