Saturday, January 14, 2006

Broke Phi Broke...We Ain't Got It!

OK so I hate New Year's Resolutions because as soon as I call them that then they don't happen. So let's just say that these are my 3 goals for the year (yeah I know it's 2 weeks into the new year, but better late than never):
  1. Stop being broke. The broke college student thing has run it's course and I'm really getting tired of this. By the end of 2006 I need to have a good paying job and a least one money making side hustle. I'm currently accepting ideas...
  2. Stop being big. OK so I'm really losing weight this time. Last time the only thing that stopped me was my damn thyroid going outta wack again and messing up my metabolism, which is part of the reason I'm over weight in the first place. But that's in control and I've started eating right and working out. Note: water aerobics is no joke. Who needs free weights when you're surrounded by water. I've done the class twice in the last 3 days and body is screaming! But I'm still going back tomorrow...it's fun!
  3. Stop being a student. I love USC and you all know that, but it's officially time for me to be an alumnus...again. It's just really time for me to move on. My classes this semester are really cool (damn when was the last time I said that) and I'm extremely confident that 14 weeks from now I will officially hold a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering.

So there you have it. If you see me at any time and I'm slacking on reaching any of the above goals, sock me and make me get back to work. But don't hit me too hard...I'm sensitive =0)

No comments: