Saturday, January 07, 2006

Cleaning House

OK classes start on Monday (my last semester at USC...thank GOD!) and I'm determined to get my apartment clean before then. Not the "its good enough for now" clean where you take all of the papers and put them in stacks to deal with later, but really organized. I know I'm not gonna do it once school starts because I never do. It's time to start throwing away crap that I don't want or need. Maybe I've been watching too many episodes of Clean Sweep and Trading Spaces, but I feel like cleaning and decorating. I might as well take advantage of it while I can.

Yesterday I bought a five shelf bookcase and put it together myself. Just me, a screwdriver, hammer and the directions. Again I think I've been watching Trading Spaces too much, but hey at least I got the shelf together. When I started putting all my books in the bookcase I realized how many books I've bought that I haven't gotten a chance to read. Damn I miss those summers commuting to San Francisco on BART. That was quality reading time.

Anyway let me get up and actually start cleaning before I change my mind. Anyone wanna come over and help?

No comments: