Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Babies Are Leaving!!!

I hope Pete Carroll is recruiting his @$$ off right now cuz ALL THE BABIES ARE LEAVING. Yeah I knew Reggie and LenDale were leaving, but it's officially now and that makes me sad. Then I went to ESPN and looked at the list of players on the NFL Draft board. It's officially time for me to leave USC, cuz damn everyone else is! I didn't really realize how many people were graduating or leaving early. I'm not mad @ 'em though I hope they all end up somewhere great. I'm a little scared about New Orleans picking Matt Leinart though. Who the hell plays for New Orleans? Nobody wants to see that! OK I'm supposed to be all nice about it cuz of the hurricane and stuff even without a hurricane I think they're season would've been not so hot. Maybe they'll pick Vince so Matt can go to Tennessee and play with Coach Chow again. Now THAT'S real television!

1 comment:

POPS said...

although the dynasty has been over for about a week now, it's really a wrap now.