Friday, April 28, 2006

Broke Phi Broke....I Still Won't Have It

OK so I went to exit loan counseling today. No not therapy, although I may need it when I start repaying my damn students loans!!! After sitting in this session for almost 2 hours I realized that it was time to come face to face with the last 8 years of my life and the debt that I've accumulated as a student. Ladies and gentlemen, the results were not pretty. After looking up the loans that I've borrowed from 4 different lenders, the grand total of my student loan debt equals.....drum roll please.....$77,500 (give or take a couple dollars).

OK now that you've regained consciousness and picked your face up off the floor, you can understand my pain. Thank god for grace periods. Pray for me...

1 comment:

POPS said...

OUCH. you better pimp uncle ray out