Wednesday, April 19, 2006

To Rent or to Buy....That is the Question

So I'm trying to figure out if I should move into another apartment or try to buy a condo. My dad wants to buy something (tax write-off) and I think it would be cool to own what I live in. So we could buy something together, but I don't think I'm "credit ready" just yet. So I could rent for another year and save up some money and pay off some bills. I don't know what I want to do. I just know I'm tryna get out of my apartment as soon as possible. I was just waiting to see where I would get a job so I would know where to move to.

To top it all off I REALLY want to go somewhere on vacation (not in the US) before I start work on July 17th. Why did I decide to start work in the middle of the summer? Because I want some time to kick it, but I'm extra broke too and I need to start making some dinero. But I don't even know what part of the world I want to visit. And I need someone to go with too...any takers?

1 comment:

Ms. V said...

BUY BUY BUY.... umm did I say buy?