Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My New Favorite NFL Teams

So I'm officially a New Orleans Saints fan. You knew that was coming...or at least you should have known by now.


I will also be cheering for the Arizona Cardinals and Tennessee Titans, when they're not playing the Saints of course.

I may be a slight Titans hater for a while because of the idiot from Texas that they drafted first, but in the long run I'm willing to overlook that decision. LenDale is playing with a chip on his shoulder and we all know what goes down when he's mad. God help the opposing team's defensive coordinators. I also now have a much better reason to watch Raiders' games again. Darnell is a Raider...YAAAAAY! I love the NFL draft. But now I'm sad. I have nothing football related to talk about until July at the earliest. This sucks.

Side note: I need the USC football team to get it together. Just because you lose a game doesn't mean you can lose your mind and go all to hell. I still see us going to a BCS Bowl. I prefer the Sugar Bowl or another trip to the Orange Bowl. At least this time I would have the money to go to the game. In Pete We Trust.

1 comment:

Reeta said...

Get outta here with all that hate. He didn't break his arm, he strained his back. Our other quarterback got caught up with some jealous groupie so she lied about...but the media's made him guilty until proven innocent. And I KNOW you are not questioning MY institution...don't even get me started on you guys. :op