Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring Break....

Is the greatest thing evented in life. I feel like everyone should get spring break, just because. I think that when I start working full time, I'm going to use a week of my vacation time every year in the spring so that I can continue to have spring break.

I'm not even doing anything, but I haven't gotten this much sleep since I don't know when. The bottom line is I'm sitting at home in the bay, doing things that I would normally do on any weekend. I've done all kinds of the NSBE stuff, watched TV and even done school work. But the fact that I don't have to do it if I don't want to makes it OK. I'm so relaxed right now cuz I don't have anything that I have to do and thats PHENOMENAL.

I think at some point in life I'm going to run for President of the US just so I can declare a national spring break so that everyone in America can have a week of relaxation. I think I'll also declare a national summer break and fall break. Who's with me?

No comments: