Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Flavor Flaaaaaaaaaaaav!

OK so I knew there was something crazy about this. Why would a twenty something year old want to fight for the affection of a 46 year old burnt up ninja turtle? Why the F would Hoopz be so excited that she won Flavor of Love? She's a model, aspiring actress, whatever you want to call it. She was just smarter than the other girls and better at playing it off. Hell she deserves an Oscar for the performance she's given week after week on this crazy ass show. I should have known as soon as she hit the splits on that one episode that something wasn't right....

How do I know all of this? Take a look at this website http://www.mydarlingnikki.com/ and then you tell me with a straight face that she really loves Flav....HA! Whatever girl I can't knock your hustle, I just don't know how she could kiss him so much...just nasty. That's like kissing your dad.

No comments: