Saturday, December 24, 2005

Home for the Holidays

So going home for the holidays has it's ups and downs...

Plus: Living for free. I haven't paid for gas, food or anything else since I've been home. True if I moved back home this probably wouldn't be the case, but damn I'm loving it right now.

Minus: Too many people in the house. I'm used to peace and quiet. Watching whatever I want to on TV or blasting my stereo if I feel like it. Waking up when I want to and going to bed when I feel like it and not being bothered.

Plus: Home cooked meals...enough said

Minus: Having to work around other people's schedules. When you're in my momma's house, not only do you have to follow my momma's rules but you gotta do it on her schedule too. If she wants to go to the mall, we're all going to the mall. If she wants to go to bed, everybody better at least be quiet enough for her to go to bed. And when it's time for her to wake up in the morning, you get about an hour grace period before she gets bored and wants someone to talk to...so you better wake the hell up. Did I mention my mom likes to wake up between 6 and 7am. Yeah...

Being home is cool though, but I probably get tired of this place in about a week or so. That's why I drove home, so that I could go back to LA whenever I feel like it. Right now I just gotta decide if I wanna be in LA or the Bay for New Years...any ideas?

1 comment: