Sunday, May 22, 2005

Part 2....Not So Big....

OK I have more to say even though it's extra late at night and I have to get up extra early. I've decided that I no longer wish to be the fat girl. But I must find some way to motivate myself to shed all of this outer unhealthyness to reveal the person that I am on the inside. This will involve learning how to cook better for myself, and actually coming up with the strength to do it on a consistent basis. I'm not really excited about going to the gym though, so I'm gonna need to find some better ways to get some excercise. The Lyon Center just isn't appealing right now, although the fact that the droves of skinny sorority girls are gone for the summer makes it slightly bearable. I'm thinking that I'm gonna go buy a Dance Pad and Dance Dance Revolution for my X-Box. Hey they have a workout mode in the game and I can upload my own soundtrack to the hard drive. DDR to the Ying Yang Twins....hmmmmmm.......

No comments: