Sunday, May 22, 2005

Not So Free...

So the verdict is in...the grades have been posted and Syreeta will be spending another semester at USC. ARGH!!!! Oh well....I enjoyed thinking that I was finished while it lasted, and graduation was fun. Now I'm registering for classes for what will be my 15th consecutive semester at USC. Damn Master's degrees....I don't even want it anymore, I just want to live life. But it's too damn late for all that and I can't quit now. Why can't they just give me my paper so I can leave. They don't really want me there anymore and I don't want to be there anymore. Why can't they just send me on my way so I can go make a whole bunch of money? I promise to donate some of it back to the school. Wouldn't that make them happy? GIVE US US FREE!!!

On another note I've noticed that all my damn posts revolve around school. So I've decided to add some of the happiness of my life to this post. Kim and I are going to see Brian McKnight & New Edition on Friday...YAY! I wanna see how far back New Edition is gonna go with the song list. I wonder if Ralph can still hit those high notes, he was like 13 when they recorded some of those songs. I'm in need of some kick it time, so hopefully this will do the trick.

No comments: