Wednesday, January 10, 2007

FutureSex/LoveShow

Justin Timberlake is officially one of the greatest entertainers of our generation. Yeah I said it. Last night I went to the FutureSex/LoveShow in Anaheim and all I have to say is DAMN THAT BOY GOOD! I was 5 rows from the top of the Honda Center and it was STILL one of the best concerts I have ever been to. He sang all his hits, played the piano & guitar along with his band and his choreographer has to be one of the greatest people to ever walk the earth. Justin is officially much more than a former Mouseketeer and member of *NSync. He's a grown @$$ man with more than his fare share of talent. All I gotta say is if you get a chance, GO SEE THIS CONCERT. I don't care how much it costs...it's worth the money!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You remember when we went to the 'NSync concert at the venue formally known as the "Oakland Colesium"??? Man, that was fun.

So Justin's on tour again, I didn't even know! I'll try to win tickets (cuz I sholl can't afford to buy none). Now when he finally gets over Cameron Diaz, OH HAPPY DAYS!

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well...go on and bring sexy back! Glad you had a good time. Hell, glad people are still giving stellar performances, esp for the money they ask for.

courtney said...

welp, if you're putting your stamp on it, I might have to download a video....lol