Friday, April 16, 2010

The Rebirth

Something told me to check and see if my blog still existed...and it does. It's absolutely hilarious to go back and read some of the things I was writing about five years ago. I love that I was lamenting about being old just before my 25th birthday. As I approach 30 years old, that just seems silly.

Reading things that I wrote about OJ needing to go sit down before he got arrested (told you so) and the prospects of whether America was ready for Obama to be president (Yes we did!) have an entertainment value that I just can't describe.

So I'm back to blogging (hopefully). If I can keep this up for a little while, it will give me just enough good material to laugh at in another five years, allowing me to once again reminisce about the "good old days". Let the journey begin...again!

No comments: