Friday, June 03, 2005

Cleaning House

So last weekend I decided that I should clean my apartment because it looked pretty bad. I spent most of Saturday and half of Sunday cleaning. So what's the problem? Well it doesn't really look that much better.

See everytime I start cleaning up I realize that my apartment is a lot worse than it looks. I start cleaning closets, throwing away stuff I don't want and organizing spaces that you really can't see. The end result? I have 3 pretty clean closests, I've given away 5 bags of clothes that I would have never worn again to the goodwill, and my apartment still looks like hot garbage.

OK ok it does look a little better than it did before, but I've come discover my main problem....paper. There are stacks of papers everywhere that I honestly need to file, sort through and keep mostly. And I never have the strength to do that. I've vacuumed, dusted, washed clothes, cooked food and cleaned toilets but I can't bring myself to go through all these papers. It's probably because most of it is school work from the past semester and I probably don't want to relive the horror that was the Spring 2005 semester. It was so promising...and then April came. But I digress....

I wish I could pay someone to come do this for me...damn I'm lazy. Maybe I'll get enough strength this weekend to do this. I think part of my problem is that I wait until night time to do this stuff and well I never have enough energy for that. Maybe I should try actually being productive during the daytime. What a novel idea!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I do the exact same thing except, I've always slept the entire day before so I finish. Maybe try that it might work!