Monday, February 06, 2006

Worst Commercials Ever

OK so was I the only one who was completely bored by the Superbowl commercials this year? The only thing I got out of them was that Grey's Anatomy is a great show which I'm now addicted to after one episode. Oh and I had fun counting how many commercials Matt Leinart was in before even getting drafted. The count got to three. His agent is doing a damn good job.

But what happened to the great commercials like the Budweiser frogs and the "wazzzuuup" ones. Those were great. Not only were the commercials crap, but thanks to Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake we will never again have an interesting half time show. Honestly how many of you actually sat through that entire half-time show? I started watching the "What Not to Wear" marathon and almost forgot to turn back for the second half.

I mean this isn't fair. It's already bad enough that no team that I was even remotely cheering for at the beginning of the season made it to the Superbowl and to be honest I didn't really care who won the game. I even tried to cheer for the team with the most Trojans. That ish didn't work. How do you pick between Troy Polamalu and Lofa Tatupu. Now I know why we didn't win the Rose Bowl. All of our damn defense was in the Superbowl. If Lofa had stayed we could've won the Rose Bowl. It's not like he got the Superbowl ring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trojans suck!