Wednesday, November 16, 2005

We Got ESPN!!!

I'm extra excited because I'm sitting in our CED (Center for Engineering Diversity) study center (where I am usually every day all day) and I look over at the high priced, unnecessary flat screen TV they put in here and ESPN IS ON! You have no idea how happy I am right now. For the last 4 months we've been watching CNN and the History Channel. I'm all for education and stuff but I get to watch BASKETBALL!!!! YAY!!!!

I'm about as happy as Duke is right now cuz they just beat Seton Hall 93-40. I think they should have hung 100 on 'em but I guess they were being nice. The game was over after about 2 minutes. When you're down 30-5 then you should go home and call it a night. I love college basketball, I wish USC was better but I guess I'll just have to get by with a National Championship football team :O)

Which reminds me that I need Reggie Bush to have at least 3 highlight reel plays in each of the next two games so that everyone else can be reminded of how tight he is and he can win the Heisman. I don't care what you say, he's the best damn player in college football. The Heisman trophy is supposed to go to the BEST player in college football, not the most valuable. So Vince Young can go sit down somewhere.

And how about those Clippers and Warriors? Everyone in Cali is just excited to see these teams winning games. At least I know that I am. And the Warriors are better than the Kings right now...how great is that?!?! Finally the Bay Area basketball fan gets to cheer on the Bay Area team to victory. You guys can get off of the Kings bandwagon now...they suck and no one really likes Sacramento anyways. You were all just sick of watching the Warriors lose, I understand, but it's over now....thank god!

OK enough random sports thoughts for the day....Sportscenter is on! :O)

1 comment:

POPS said...

USC ain't been good since Harold Minor left...